Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall's Here With Report's Billy Bootie!

Ahhhh.... as sad as I am to see Summer coming to an end, I have to admit that I love all the new style coming along with Autumn. Leaves are falling, kids are back to school (empty malls...YES!), there's an excuse for new coats and BOOTS!


Report's Billy Bootie is definitely my new must-have footwear. Made with leather, it's almost a split between a high heel sandal and an ankle boot! The unique slouchy material is not only stylish, it keeps your ankles warm and comfy. A cute gold skull pin keeps it all in place while the 3 1/2 heel ensures sexiness. Comes in black or rich brown for $184.95US.

For my faithful readers - Apologies for not writing in such a long time! I just moved and only just got internet connection back yesterday. In the mean time, I have been scoping out hot new Fall trends in all the malls in my new area (also picked up a load of goodies for myself while I was there!) I've also added this little blurb to my bag blog. Thanks for being so patient with me!

No comments: